Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Literature Review Blog #4

Abrams, Samantha. “What is Your ‘RU Screw’ Story?” Survey. 2013.

This is the survey I set up myself in order to receive feedback about other Rutgers Students experiences with the "RU Screw"

Quotes:
“Any form, financially or academically, of an institution associated with Rutgers University (RU DOTS, Housing Services, Dining Services, Registrar, etc.) "cheats" or "swindles" students.” (Mark K)

“I think it has to do with the fact that Rutgers I so big and students with problems can get swept under the rug in an effort to keep such a huge university running smoothly.  However, it happens to almost everyone at some point so it's kind of shitty for everyone.” (Bridget E Murray)

This source has helped to give me a better understanding on what other Rutgers students feelings are about the "RU Screw."

No comments:

Post a Comment